There are a few simple policies every customer should understand and agree too before purchasing from The Witch of the Woods:
1. Items are not made until they are ordered. Your patience is required when it comes to order fulfillment as this is a one-woman business! I try to fulfill all orders within one week of purchase. You will receive an email when your order ships.
2. Gift-giving is encouraged and I am happy to direct ship your gifts to your recipients. Simply put your recipient’s name in the “Ship To” address. Let me know your order is a gift if you want it packaged in a gift bag (no additional charge). Gift bags are not available for four-packs and six-packs.
3. Returns of unused items are accepted within 30 days of the shipping date. Refund of the purchase price will be processed upon receipt of the unused, undamaged product(s). Package return items thoroughly and carefully and insure the package when you ship it. There are no refunds for damaged or lost products. Insurance protects you in the event of loss or damage by the postal carrier. Original shipping costs, return shipping costs, packaging costs, and insurance costs are not refunded. Sample fragrances are non-returnable.
4. I am happy to ship my products to any address in the world but my storefront only calculates shipping to US addresses. If you live outside of the US and wish to place an order, please send your order, your mailing address, and your PayPal username/email address to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once I have a total with shipping costs I will send you a Paypal invoice. Your order will be processed upon payment of that invoice. Specify in your order if you wish to pay for insurance and tracking, if it is available, and I will include those charges in your invoice. I am not responsible for lost or damaged shipments and there are no refunds for such shipments.
5. There are no preservatives of any kind in TWoTW products. For this reason, and because essential oils are ephemeral, your purchases should be used in a timely manner (best within 3 months), and they should be covered when not in use. Every scented candle comes with a cover that can be placed back on the candle container after it cools.